Saturday, December 30, 2006

Wipe warmer





So far the most traumatic experience in young Christian's life is getting his diaper changed. We think cold wipes has a little something to do with it. So against the judgment of two friends and heeding the advice of one friend we bought a wipe warmer. What do you think? Good idea or bad idea?

Here's a picture of Christian lounging around too.

6 comments:

lillian said...

Guys he is sooo beautiful!!
Don't you love it!!! It is such a miracle and a blessing !

Ella Reese scremed her head off everytime her diaper was changed. They cry becasue of the cold wipes and also they are not bundled up like they were in the womb.

Either way is fine i think...We didn't get one because we figured she would get use to it. I think around 1 month she stopped crying when she was changed. But boy did she wail...

If I was a baby i think I would cry too. A warm wipe would be nice even now in my adulthood.
gotta go,.ryan is almost done with his shower and we are in a conflict..
luv,
lil

Suzanne said...

I have no comment on the wipes warmer. Right, Stephanie?

Unknown said...

Hey Laura,
He is SO CUTE! I think he looks like Aaron in that picture. Who's baby pictures does he look like? About the wipes warmer, I had a couple of people, my sisters, tell me not to get one. I wanted too, but I didn't. Hey, whatever works!

Suzanne said...

I wanted to add that I don't think any less of you because you got a wipes warmer. ;) Can't wait to see him again. I'll call you soon.

The Girberts said...

The wipes warmer was a blessing to us! Eli much preferred the warmer wipes! I even used it last winter when he was a year old!!

stephanie said...

I am speechless. But holy scripture is not silent :)

"The wisest of women builds her house,
but folly with her own hands tears it down"....

Repent, therefore and sell it at a garage sale :)

Have a happy 'warm' new year !