He is so big! I know that he is bigger than Jacks!I like the first picture, babies have the cutest expressions with their eyebrows! I think I might try the chicken recipe, I'm not a huge fan of curry, can you "really" taste it in the dish? It seems like you would taste more honey and mustard. Happy Easter!
You can taste it but it just blends in perfect with the honey and mustard. To be quite honest I almost did the recipe without the curry powder but was glad I did. If you try it, I hope you like it. Happy Easter, Amber. It's been fun getting to know the Flenniken family through your blog!
2 comments:
He is so big! I know that he is bigger than Jacks!I like the first picture, babies have the cutest expressions with their eyebrows! I think I might try the chicken recipe, I'm not a huge fan of curry, can you "really" taste it in the dish? It seems like you would taste more honey and mustard. Happy Easter!
You can taste it but it just blends in perfect with the honey and mustard. To be quite honest I almost did the recipe without the curry powder but was glad I did. If you try it, I hope you like it. Happy Easter, Amber. It's been fun getting to know the Flenniken family through your blog!
Post a Comment