Monday, May 14, 2007

Atlanta

Two weeks ago we went to Atlanta. Aaron went to go for a conference with work, so Christian and I joined him. We stayed in the Marriot downtown. It was a lot of fun hanging out together. I'll post more pictures of our trips later

On our way to Marta, subway in Atlanta.


Christian and I hanging out in the hotel room while Aaron was at the conference. I was trying to get him to sit up. He liked doing it but would wipe out!








Asleep in the hotel

2 comments:

Cooper Family said...

I wish we had known that you were there! Our family was in Atlanta the same time and it would have been fun to meet up with you.

Maybe another time!

That picture of you and Christian on the bed is adorable.
Boy he looks like Aaron!

Laura said...

Laura,

That would have been fun! Both Aaron and I sure have enjoyed getting to know the Cooper family.

I used to see some similarities but not as much as others saw between Christian and Aaron. Then a couple of days ago I was looking at Christian and it was like "WOW...he looks just like his daddy!". I love it.