Sunday, July 27, 2008

June pictures

Me and Chandra went to the zoo. Here the kids are sitting together. Maybe next time Suzanne's boys will be in the picture (wink..wink..)





Daddy's little boy.



Kisses for Julia


Having fun with Julia.


Doesn't she look French!



She loves to look at me, Aaron or Christian. And when you look back at her she'll just coo and smile.


Our sweet little girl. She sure does love her pacifier.



Posing for the camera. They sure do love each other! Christian is always kissing her but I try to remind him no biting down!


This picture is blurry but is a diagram Aaron used to redo our screen porch. And we sure are enjoying it this summer! At night we sit out there and read and during the day Christian plays with his toys since we have such bad mosquitoes in our yard. Christian gets eaten up and his bites swell. I am so thankful Aaron did this. It took him quite some time to finish it. I guess I could post a picture of it but don't have one!


I love this picture. Sometimes me and Aaron call Julia "Smiley". She smiles all the time. And Christian sure loves to give her kisses.

No comments: