Other funny things...
- All day long he goes up to me and Julia and goes "Oh-Wah!". Then he gives a kiss. Sometimes he'll lay his head on us.
- Christian was looking at a number book. I asked him to point to number "10". He did. I hooped and hollered thinking "Hey, he is getting it". Then I asked him to point to the number "5". He pointed to the number "10" again. Oh, well.
- We are in the process of training Christian not to cry loudly/whine when he is told no to something he wants. Whew...we got some work cut out for us in this area. I want to be faithful to train him to obey cheerfully. Lord, help me!!!
- Julia is starting to get SPUNKY. She will jibber jabber and if you jibber jabber with her she gets a huge grin on her face. When she gets tired, she yells real loud. She is starting to crawl by scooting herself backwards.
At the beach

Fun with Daddy

Following Daddy

Chillin in Julia's swing


2 comments:
Yeah! More photos. I like the one with Christian following his papa.
I agree...sweet picture... Julia is adorable.
Post a Comment