Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Outing to Mimi's Cafe


We went out to eat at Mimi's Cafe last Saturday. Fed the little guy before we left. Bundled him up. Got there. Ordered food. He started waking. By the time food came he was crying. Scarfed down some of the food. Wrapped up the rest. It was a fun and quick outing with him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Seems like every time you are ready to eat, they are as well. Eli still does that now. I love Mimi's Cafe.

lillian said...

They have to feed so often it is hard to go out and something in 1 1/2 hrs. I started to , around that age, nursing her in public bathroom stalls. Gross I know, but it served our family.
When I voted, I was in line and they had closed the doors for other voters and I had been in line for at least an hour already....It was time to feed her so I took her in the school's cafeteria bathroom and nursed her. Not clean at all, but I really wanted to vote!

Alice said...

I wish you would put this picture and all the other new ones on snapfish so I can get them printed.