I agree with Alice! It would be fun to see Ruby interact with Christian! He is such a sweet little man!! I'm glad you got to go visit with Aaron's family. I hope the trip went well!!
Good idea, Suzanne. I don't think we've gotten one of all three of us. Still deciding if we will go see Shannon for pictures. And yep we'll need to get one of the Christian with the boys!
6 comments:
Hey what about a photo of mother, Christian and Ruby!!??
I agree with Alice! It would be fun to see Ruby interact with Christian! He is such a sweet little man!! I'm glad you got to go visit with Aaron's family. I hope the trip went well!!
I would like to see a picture of ruby outside and christian inside he he he he
How about a picture of Aaron, Laura and Christian all together! ? :) Maybe one one of Christian with Henry and Jonathan.
Good idea, Suzanne. I don't think we've gotten one of all three of us. Still deciding if we will go see Shannon for pictures. And yep we'll need to get one of the Christian with the boys!
Stephanie... you are too funny!
Post a Comment