He is so cute, Alice I know you are tearing up on this one!!! So sweet!
I love these sweet pictures of Christian!
do you ever get confused and accidentally call him Aaron? They are identical!
I have gotten tongue tied and called him Aaron a couple of times. It's fun to look at Aaron's baby pictures and see the resemblance.
I agree! He looks just like Aaron! Wow!!
aaron and laura, this is the sweetest picture! i can't wait until the next time i get to hold him! luv y'all-heather
This little boy is the dearest angel. Don't forget to put these photos on snapfish so I can make prints. love, Gramma
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is so cute, Alice I know you are tearing up on this one!!! So sweet!
I love these sweet pictures of Christian!
do you ever get confused and accidentally call him Aaron? They are identical!
I have gotten tongue tied and called him Aaron a couple of times. It's fun to look at Aaron's baby pictures and see the resemblance.
I agree! He looks just like Aaron! Wow!!
aaron and laura, this is the sweetest picture! i can't wait until the next time i get to hold him! luv y'all
-heather
This little boy is the dearest angel. Don't forget to put these photos on snapfish so I can make prints. love, Gramma
Post a Comment