Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Christian's first teeth

We are thoroughly enjoying this little boy. It is so much fun to see him grow. When he was first born, he was so precious to me as a baby I didn't want him to change a bit. Several friends told me that every stage would be special. I now see what they meant!

Christian's first two teeth. He's much happier now that they have come through.



Christian is into everything. He loves to crawl everywhere and especially stand by our coffee table. Here he is looking at my book (one I bet he'll never read), Pride and Prejudice.



It's fun to watch him pull his toys out of the toy basket. Now that he's older he enjoys his toys more.



Looking at our dog, Ruby, outside. Christian loves to stand by this door and look at Ruby.





Christian loves popsickles. In the first picture, he is quite impatient for his turn.



3 comments:

The Girberts said...

Such a cutie!! You'll be thankful he likes Popsicles when he's sick!!!

lillian said...

I love those two black and whites you took! So sweet! They turned out really nice!
love lil

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

ok first I will say he's so cute! Second, is there some new news you need to post on your blog???