Monday, August 13, 2007

Growing Boy

So sorry for the long delay of posts! Christian has been growing so much. From our trip to New Orleans he was doing the army crawl. His Aunt Tricia tried to show him how to crawl regularly and when we came home to TN he was crawling like a big boy later on! Now he is on the go! Wanting to explore everything. He loves to stand on his legs by our coffee table so we have to keep an eye on them. He has been saying syllables like "lalala" and gets very excited when Aaron gets home. Below are some pictures.

Our babysitter, Traci with Christian. She is very sweet with him!



Aaron feeding the little boy. When I am finishing up dinner, Aaron often feeds him and then we switch out. I must admit Aaron is much neater at feeding Christian than I am. I get it ALL over his face.



I love this exersaucer especially since Christian is crawling around everywhere. So if I need to do something I can stick him in there a couple of minutes so I know he's safe.



Smiling at the camera. Since there is food all over his face, I'm sure I fed Christian. He loves sweet potatoes.



Playing with Da-da'


Aaron making Christian laugh!



When I put Christian down to sleep, he'll always pull down his bumper. When I get him up, he'll be sitting up or wake up in a good mood. I think he likes the airplanes on the bumper.



Last weekend Aaron's parents came down to help us out for a day. It was so helpful and Lynn made a yummy dinner!



Christian trying to stand next to coffee table. I'm glad that although he is on the go and into exploring everything he still will cuddle with Aaron and me. Of course usually sucking his left thumb.



Cuddling with Aaron. And looks like he's about to stick that thumb in his mouth!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Laura,
You've got to find some baby pictures of Aaron to post to compare the resemblance with Christian. It's is amazing how much they look alike, although I wonder if seeing more pictures of you on the blog might help me to see that he looks like his mama as well.

Laura said...

It's been a while since I've compared baby pictures of Christian with me and Aaron. I have a couple of Aaron's baby pictures but not of mine. I'll try to post them. I do need to get more pictures of me with the baby :-)

stephanie said...

I like the one of him in the high chair :) so sweet... wonder if he will like pizza?...

Anonymous said...

UP TO THIS POINT CHRISTIAN HAS LOOKED LIKE AARON, BUT NOW EVERYTIME WE SEE HIM WE THINK HE'S LOOKING MORE LIKE HIS MOMMY. WE MISS SEEING HIM (AND HIS MOMMY AND DADDY) CAN HARDLY WAIT TILL YOU COME HOME FOR THE WEEKEND

LOVE NANNA