This is how Christian is so often around Julia. He LOVES that little girl. And she loves him too. I'm so thankful they are close in age. They are definitely best buddies.

I love this little girl. She brings so much sweetness to our home. And she is spunky too! Lots of laughter. I kiss her all the time. And now she'll lean forward and give us a kiss. We love it!

Best buddies



What an expression

For Christian's birthday, we went to our favorite family restaurant, Mellow Mushroom and then took him to Chuckee Cheese. Yup, we are pizza snobs. Couldn't do pizza at Chuckee Cheese.

One happy boy

We weren't at Chuckee Cheese long. Probably 30 minutes. Thankfully we only got a couple of dollar's worth of tokens. He wasn't too into the games. We left suddenly when Aaron looked at me and said "Christian's peed on me." I thought it would be a little but when Christian got off Aaron was soaked. So was he. It was pitiful getting him home. Christian was so uncomfortable. But once we gave him a bath he was fine.


A clean and happy birthday boy

Thankful for this little boy!!!!

Looking at wedding pictures. Christian LOVES looking at them and knows most folks in the pictures.

My dear family! How I love them so.
\More to come - Christian's birthday party at Pa and Nana's in Grundee County, Christmas


4 comments:
What kind of camera did you get?
It is a Canon Rebel XS.
Don't forget Christmas pictures at Nana's and Pa's and Christmas pictures with Gramma in Knoxville!! Are there any with Julia's new dolls? smile.
oh so fun!
i am glad you've got a workign camera now! so i can see what you campbells are up to these days!
love lil
Post a Comment