Oh, I want to see it, but it's "private"
Sorry. Try it now.
Love it! Can't wait for Gramma Alice to brag about how smart he is!! She loves that boy.
Oh! the camcorder must have been delivered!! It hurts my heart that my house won't sell so I can watch stuff like that in person.
too fun! glad you left me a comment, i had no idea you had a blog too :o) I'll be glad to see your cuties pics as they grow up!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, I want to see it, but it's "private"
Sorry. Try it now.
Love it! Can't wait for Gramma Alice to brag about how smart he is!! She loves that boy.
Oh! the camcorder must have been delivered!! It hurts my heart that my house won't sell so I can watch stuff like that in person.
too fun! glad you left me a comment, i had no idea you had a blog too :o) I'll be glad to see your cuties pics as they grow up!
Post a Comment