Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sickness, trusting God, and random pictures

As Julia is getting older, I am getting busier with the two children but so thankful! On a regular basis I remember the times we thought we might never have children. It helps me be grateful and enjoy these blessings from the Lord! But I wasn't expecting to wrestle with fear as I have with their safety/health. With two little ones who get sick often (especially Christian although his coughing is getting much better), the Lord is showing me the importance of trusting Him and Aaron's leadership.

Also, we are excited that my mom plans to move up here the end of May, Lord willing. It is an answer to prayer. We can't wait to spend time with her and have the kids see her a lot more. Also, we are thankful that Aaron's parents and my mom enjoy each other so much. That is a great blessing.


I love this picture. Christian has two stuffed animals he sleeps with always and loves to bring them downstairs - this one called "Ducky" and "George" his monkey.









Julia on her birthday. She devoured the cake. So funny.






We love her blue eyes and her adorable smile.




Christian likes to play golf with a stick and his plastic golf balls




3 comments:

The Campbell's said...

They are so sweet! I really wish we lived closer to each other because I really want Anna to be close to them. I know how you feel with the sickness as much as Anna has had RSV it ishard not to worry. We love you guys!

Alice said...

Oh! How precious! Put them on the Walgreen's website so I can make copies.

lillian said...

Woa laura, I can't beleive J is one! But I suppose mine is too! Hh ha! I forget sometimes how close they are.
She is adorable! Who would not be in love with those eyes!
We gotta hang out soon!
Maybe we can make a visit sometime soon!
love ya!
lil